Fingers crossed

johnd

It's about 'official'.  1) I just told my wife I was buying a boat  2) paperwork complete  3) pick it up tomorrow     So I'll be back in the MBG family.

02 1900V.  New 36V MinnKota, newer PowerPole, newer Garmin, 2015 150 Merc with 250 hours, new trailer.   I have a punch list of little things I need to do and I'll be reaching out for advice.  Two right away, a trim tab actuator is broken and the bait well pump does not function.  It does have a poling platform, I do not plan to pole this boat - so it may be coming off.   Anyone know the beam on these? I do want to add a bimini (gads it was hot today on my buddy boat).  

Excited like a little kid at Christmas :)  photos after i get her cleaned up.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CorkDork said:

Congrats on the purchase. Beam is 8’6”. I have the same boat. Check the switch on the console for the trim tab. One of mine failed a few weeks ago. 

Different boat, but probably the same tabs. I had to re splice where the new old tabs were spliced in. Made mine come back to life. Hope its that easy!