Power Pole issue

Guest DavidG

Haven’t been on in awhile but proud owner of a 2018 18ft Hewes Redfisher. Went out to uncover my boat and do a little cleaning and lubing when I found out the Blade power pole Wasn’t working. Console switch as well as pump switch are blinking red.FOB wasn’t tried. Since it was still under warranty, I took it to the only shop that I trust my boat with ( Atlantic Coast Marine ) in Jax, Fl . I’ve only used the pole on 2 occasions which then was working fine. Has anyone had this issue? I appreciate all the info......David

I appreciate all the comments about the power pole and am glad they have great service! The other reason I took the boat to the dealer was there was a fluid leak in that compartment and had no clue what was leaking since the water/ fuel separator is there as well as the pole pump....David

ACM truly is the only shop I’ll use. Their 2 weeks backed up now but not complaining due to this weather. Hopefully not the house Batteries! I still have only 20 hours on the engine and it’s kept plugged in when not in use. But I know ACM will find the solution....David