Trailer Valet

Guest DavidG

To begin with, I’m a “older” guy who was a retired FF early after a neck injury which resulted in permanent issues. I purchased a boat due to the love of fishing as well as the hate of sitting in a darn house every day. After a unsuccessful neck surgery my options were limited. I did purchase a Hewes 18 foot redfisher though. After purchasing a manual 3 wheel “ dolly “ I found out early I no longer had the strength to move this boat. I rented a slot in storage which was 172.00monthly. That’s great if you can afford it and trust their lack of security! Due to HOA issues, I had my side yard ( right next to the house) paved to match my drive way. My truck could not make the turns needed. I did some research and came across “ trailer valet” which you can use a 18 volt battery drill to move your boat at the worst angles known. Guys and Gals, I can Not say how great this things works! Very little effort, turns unbelievable, I bought the 10,000# model and I can not stress enough on how great this things work! And just a drill! Just a FYI, I do Not work for or get money for recommending them. Check them out! I paid around 850.00 for it but we’ll worth it!.....David

Yep, several years ago, we bought a condo in S/W Florida with a garage. Parking lot was adequate for parking, but not for trying to back a 23 ft. boat with a Suburban into the garage.  I bought a 110 volt electric dolly designed to move trailers. Has 100 ft. of cord. So as long as you have elect. to plug into you are in business. Like you said, they turn on a dime. Also retired from Fire Dept.