Where can I find this pump?

HewesYourDaddy

That’s the old style, non cartridge,  livewell pump.  I suggest you replace the pump with the new style, cartridge type, rule pump.  You might find that old pump on eBay.

I alway carry a extra cartridge with a Deutsch connector on the boat, you never know when a pump will fail and you have a bunch of bait that’s going south quickly.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

I have this 700, gph Rule motor cartridge you can have if it helps you. JJ

E1A1B4DA-D141-42DD-8460-CE5BA20F5126.jpeg

JJ, I appreciate the offer.  It looks like I’m going to need to retrofit my live well intake to accept these new cartridge style pumps. Now for my next question - which cartridge “base” will I need? I’m hoping that Rule has an option for screwing this base directly into the threaded end of the intake filter where my current pump is screwed into  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HewesYourDaddy said:

JJ, I appreciate the offer.  It looks like I’m going to need to retrofit my live well intake to accept these new cartridge style pumps. Now for my next question - which cartridge “base” will I need? I’m hoping that Rule has an option for screwing this base directly into the threaded end of the intake filter where my current pump is screwed into  

There is a package that has the threaded portion included, its the more expensive one naturally. You just want to get the gph you want. Then cartridges should be easy. I had Pirhana first but had trouble finding cartridges so I dont recommend them. Posted link below

• Like 1