No more left

jason p

I'm sure you can outrun an Egret in a 3 foot chop at WOT :)

LIfe and boats are a matter of compromise.....

I went from a 23 Dusky (800 hrs in 2 years), to a RF18, to a Pathy 22, to a skinny Mini 17T, to my MA17....had I stuck with the 23 Dusky, I'd be Thousands of $$ ahead, but, I would not have had the opportunity to meet such interesting and friends such as HOBO, COTO, Capt Don and others on this forum....those friendships don't have a value....

I"m sure once gas goes back to $4.00 a gallon you'll go.....ummmmmhhhhh....that F150 on the bay boat @ 6mph is sure looking good :) 

Now, are you going to mount a SIMRAD with a FMT to make the Flamingo run from Key Largo.....nothing like seeing a 31 Contender making the Alligator Dragover at WOT :)

Send me some of your secret spots in Flamingo...now that you'll be offshore (LOL)....

Congrats to you and the family

DC

I still have the Glades Skiff Dino so I’ll be lurking around the shallows, just not as much as I like, once the little one grows we’ll be back in the park more often then not. It’s still my favorite place in the world but as Mama continues to climb the corporate ladder and her family time becomes more and more precious she’d rather take a day to meat fish then stand on the front of a skiff waiting for a shot at a tarpon. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jason p said:

Here’s the latest addition to the family, an oldie but a goodie

A timeless classic.  Nothing says "Freedom" like a 31' hull, a 24 degree deadrise, and twin engines.  The ultimate tool to trek offshore, and get away from the Intracoastal Waterway crowd.  Congratulations Jason!

Great looking boat! I sometimes miss my “ offshore “ boat but those memories last only a second as I think of the fuel, maintenance, gear, etc...etc...Enjoy and catch the big ones!....David

On 11/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, jason p said:

I still have the Glades Skiff Dino so I’ll be lurking around the shallows, just not as much as I like, once the little one grows we’ll be back in the park more often then not. It’s still my favorite place in the world but as Mama continues to climb the corporate ladder and her family time becomes more and more precious she’d rather take a day to meat fish then stand on the front of a skiff waiting for a shot at a tarpon. 

2 boats are the way to go.

2 wife's are even better.

Always a compromise😀

Capt. Troy

On 11/13/2020 at 4:56 PM, Capt. Troy said:

2 wives are even better

Capt, I know you know boats, fishing, rigging etc...etc...BUT 2 wives???? I’ve got to disagree on that one lol. I’ve got only 1 wife of almost 43 years and she can shop hard for hours like fighting a huge wahoo. Secondly, if you piss both off there goes both boats! 1 for each of them as the lawyer will say lol. Direct deposit was created by a woman as most married men have to hide any money they find! Here in Florida is a 50/50 law. She gets her 50% and she gets your 50%! And after it’s all over ,We’ll be lending you Rods just to go fishing lol.....David

46 minutes ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

Thats becuase they can't talk back. That two wives thing, not happening. Actually in the near future it may be a no wife situation and I will still have my two boats!

Until the Lawyer says Muddy, Ill give you both boats and Muddys ex wife gets the house AND both boat motors lol....David

You got to have humor!