2005 2200v question

fin-addict

Can anyone answer this question. Does the 2200v Tournament 2005 have backing plates for the LP, TM, T-top or TWR. Told they do not and I don’t think that is correct. On FB Pathfinder Forum someone is trying to sell one for $49k with orig engine 700hrs. FYI, I’m not interested. Lot of remarks about the pricing. Thanks guys 😀👍

On 11/28/2020 at 11:53 AM, fin-addict said:

Can anyone answer this question. Does the 2200v Tournament 2005 have backing plates for the LP, TM, T-top or TWR. Told they do not and I don’t think that is correct. On FB Pathfinder Forum someone is trying to sell one for $49k with orig engine 700hrs. FYI, I’m not interested. Lot of remarks about the pricing. Thanks guys 😀👍

I saw that listing and was also shocked at the asking price but didn’t say anything. If he can get that kind of cash for it more power to him. I think he’s trying to recoup what what he’s spent on it and that hardly ever works out. But as for the question about the backing plates, yes they did come with them as mentioned above.