2000 18MA Coming on Market Very Soon

palmetto1

My 18MA is at the shop having a few cosmetic and punch list items completed before I list it for sale. Below is a long write up about all I have done to in terms of improvements and maintenance. I will have more pics to add soon once they finish detailing her.  Hate to see her go but just finished building a smaller skiff. Boat is currently in Charleston, SC. I live in the upstate of SC and will be bringing it back up here after the work is complete.

IMG_1605.jpg.390231684173042dca8ee18be6f24de1.jpgIMG_1480.jpg.7996010c6b3164c6b7621a61276418ea.jpg

2000 Maverick 18.5 Master Angler

2000 Yamaha 150Vmax (EFI)

Classic skiff, great soft ride, with everything you need and ready to fish! I’ve made a lot of improvements over the last few years.   I flush the motor and wash the boat every time I use it.  This is a super versatile boat – I’ve fished 8-10 miles off the beach on a nice day for cobia and then shallow water for redfish the same day. To my knowledge everything works as thats the way I always keep my boats. I will do my best to describe it to you as accurately as I can, send you pics, etc if you are a serious buyer.  Asking $20,499. I can be reached at 864-four three zero - 7747. Best to text me first to coordinate a time to chat.

80Lb I-pilot Minn Kota

Simrad Go9

Power Pole with backing plate and remote

Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole. 

6 vertical rod holders on the console, 2 in poling platform, 2 in the front deck, 3 under gunnel plus a rod locker  

Large center livewell in the rear plus another live or release well port side, which can also function as a storage compartment.  

Large under seat and bow storage compartments.  

Separate anchor locker in the front. 

Have a cover for it but it is on the older side

Boat was painted by person who owned it before me and does have some scratches and such from use. 

Upgrades/Maintenance 

November 2020 - Some cosmetic repairs and maintenance, will update this list once complete.  Biggest item is I am having the bottom prepped and painted with a white Pro-line Epoxy (not anti foul paint) to correct a poor job someone did before to repair some bottom scratches. 

October 2020 Full service on motor – Compression check, lower unit service, new fuel filters, VST cleaned out

Summer 2020 -  New Promariner 20Amp  3 Bank Charger, new engine key switch

Summer 2019 - Custom built removable back rest added for long rides

Fall 2019 Motor service - lower unit, new plugs, 02 sensor cleaned

2019 Trailer Service – hubs and added LED lights

2018 Motor service -  lower unit service,  new water pump & housing, new thermostats, poppet valve cleanout, installed water pressure gauge

2018 Larger sump access hatch installed, new switch panel on console, new SeaDek under gunnel, rear stringer tab re-bonded to hull starboard side, new livewell and bilge pump 

2017 New MinnKota Terrova 80 Ipilot, relocated new batteries to front compartment

2017 Added BT receiver, JL Audio Amp and Speakers

2017 New Simrad Go9XSE w/ TotalScan Transducer

2017 Shark Eye LED Nav Lights

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...