GPS Unit Wanted

fin-addict

17 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Looking for a GPS  complete unit, 7”- 9” for my Grandson in-law. His is DOA as of last week. Can’t spend much $$$. Maybe some of you getting new one for Xmas. Thanks guys. Fin😀👍🙏

Are you looking for GPS only or GPS/Fish Finder?  I have both one is a Lowrance HDS 7m that is a GPS only and the other is a Lowrance Elite 7Ti combo with 3 in 1 xducer. 

Send me a pm and I give you my cell#.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, imsnookyrd said:

Are you looking for GPS only or GPS/Fish Finder?  I have both one is a Lowrance HDS 7m that is a GPS only and the other is a Lowrance Elite 7Ti combo with 3 in 1 xducer. 

Send me a pm and I give you my cell#.

Thanks much, sent you a PM on the Elite 7Ti. My number is 941 380 3660. 😀👍👍

On 12/19/2020 at 4:02 PM, fin-addict said:

Looking for a GPS  complete unit, 7”- 9” for my Grandson in-law.  GPS/FF combo. His is DOA as of last week. Can’t spend much $$$. Maybe some of you getting new one for Xmas. Thanks guys. Fin😀👍🙏

Not sure if it fits the budget, but the Lowance Elite Ti2 has been discontinued and they have dropped the price.  You can spec it out and shop here:

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/type/fishfinders-chartplotters/elite-9-ti2-uscan-nav-ai-3-in-1/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, geeviam said:

Not sure if it fits the budget, but the Lowance Elite Ti2 has been discontinued and they have dropped the price.  You can spec it out and shop here:

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/type/fishfinders-chartplotters/elite-9-ti2-uscan-nav-ai-3-in-1/

Thanks much but way above budget. Think we have located one 😀👍🤞 fin. Will keep updated.

12 minutes ago, fin-addict said:

Chuck, I thank you very much. Can’t express how much this means to this young man. You made his Xmas. Great addition to his 18’ RF he just got recently. Happy Holidays to you and yours. 😀👍️.

The little Princess is my Great Granddaughter. Just turned 4 and is MY life. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The bottom picture is the young man, was a Marine a few years back. The other is my son. This was the first time checking the sled out. The gps is the one that took a dump. 

92D8F33C-60E1-4750-B5F2-AA2E8F3E545C.jpeg

1555F759-204B-41A0-8881-BF6DF1EE3BB3.jpeg

• Like 1