Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

fin-addict

Tis the time of season again. I wish my entire MBG Forum Family and theirs a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very much needed Happy New Years. A very Special Thanks to those who have stood by me these last four years and have given so much of themselves to me. You know who you are. 😀👍🙏❤️❤️❤️ Fin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Tis the time of season again. I wish my entire MBG Forum Family and theirs a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very much needed Happy New Years. A very Special Thanks to those who have stood by me these last four years and have given so much of themselves to me. You know who you are. 😀👍🙏❤️❤️❤️ Fin.

Merry Christmas my friends.  JJ

• Like 1

DavidG, what happened to your post about this holiday? I read it and it was nice!

Fin, it has been a rough year on me and my family, not losing jobs but seperations! Covid struck my family in the opposite way. I am hoping that 2021 will be better, hell it can't get any worse!

Be safe my friends, enjoy family and friends and soon: this too will pass!

• Like 3

Finn, A very Merry Christmas and Hopefully a better New Years! This past year has been one for the History books! And like you a major thank you to all members who have given advice on my issues with my Hewes. Looking forward to the warmer weather though lol...David