Update: (They work :) ) - fish bites shrimp - any one using yet?

Wanaflatsfish

2 hours ago, triplec said:

I dont use them having other preference but they make em right here in St Auggy and have walls full when Im in there so if you need more try their retail shop here in town and likely they will get them out to you.  https://fishbites.com/fishbites-trading-post/

Triplec,

most are sold out .......

must be alot of blowfish fisherman doing well :)

Fishing on Saturday ...I"ll post a report.....my buddy Coto is a DOA guy...(as am I), but, we'll compare....

dc

• Like 1

Never used the shrimp, but I’ve been using the paddle version for years, with a lot of success! You’ll always find a bag or 6 on my boat. I like that they’re not as messy as the Gulp! product, and find I have less bycatch with them. They also hold onto the hook better and don’t dry out on a short run from spot to spot...they do dry out, but no where near as quickly as Gulp! I prefer them and do really well on redfish in the winter, with white on a white 1/8 jig head. Get out of here triplec! 😀

• Haha 1

• Wanaflatsfish changed the title to Update: (They work :) ) - fish bites shrimp - any one using yet?