Keeping it clean!

TerryS

Looks like a cold skid. I’m not sure you will keep the tannin stains at bay as I think they soak into the gel coat the whole time the boat is in the water.

if I could offer one suggestion. It would be very easy to jump 12 volts and a ground from your pig tail or your tail lights. Put in a nice water proof plug to hook it up and ditch the weight of the battery. 

A may run a hard wire back to the fuse box, I  was worried about pulling to many amps  and popping fuses in the old  Dodge  , definitely like the salt away good stuff,  I find that a good dose of Colinite wax twice a year really helps,  early season has me running trailing about 25 miles to my fav spot. On the way home keeping that stained salty sweet water from drying on the hull makes it much easier to keep her looking new , also its great to rinse the brakes and axles D5FA173E-4E1F-427E-B6E1-F5CC2D0EEFB1.thumb.jpeg.2040ed3bd3341fe515513ac21afce8be.jpegafter dunking it.

• Like 1