Spring Cleaning - Any tips or product recommendations?

jramm

I got my 2200 TRS last August and couldn’t get it in the water fast enough. It’s in a lift most of the time but gets a get soap down after (almost) every trip. Planning to pull her out later this month and give her a good wash and wax. Looking for tips on best products to keep her looking sharp. Have seen quite a few mentions for Star Brite Hull Cleaner for any stains and Woodys Wax for the deck. Wondering what others use for (hand) waxing the hull and powder coat? Anything else I should consider? 

Lots of options.....they all work....

Ron of Atlanta is a Zano fan - great stuff..but, $$$ and you need to order oneline

There are others.....Aurora Marine, 3M systems, Maguire, Starbrite, ....go on the Ship Shape site and they have suggestions as well  .

I personally use Wood Wax and the 3m wax system you can find Woody on line or at any boating retailer - easy to find as well as the 3m system.

Get a good buffer with polishing pads  the Shurhold system has a buffer and pad system.   I bought a Dewalt battery buffer and it works really well as you don't have to drag a cord around.

I always take a few heavy squirts of dawn and a few glugs of clorox  in a bucket and hit the deck and the hatches...the dawn will strip the wax and grease and the clorox will remove any organic stains....for rust, I use Bar Keepers Friend you can get at home depot.

dc