1998 MA 17 Full Restore

LivingTheDream

2 hours ago, LivingTheDream said:

Thank you, she is amazing.  Thats my baby girl!

0FC49275-0FB7-4F7A-BEE3-8C25591FE6B3.jpeg

She's a beautiful girl!   Congratulations!   The best is yet to come.   I bought my first flats boat when my first child (daughter) was born.   Tomorrow, I leave here and take her off to college.  I bought my first flats boat when my wife was 9 months pregnant with her and while it was completely illogical and financially stupid, my wife and I both somehow believed it somehow made sense at the time.   Over the next 18 years, boats (and particularly flats boats) have been a central part of our family time.   While the kids have drifted in and out of a true passion for fishing, they are hard core saltwater people.  Its been a long journey, but I've learned through experience what I think our great great grandparents knew - A father has a very important (intended or unintended) influence on the family.   I never realized how my love for fishing and boats would permeate the entire fabric of my family.   

Get her on that boat early and often,, and you will find soon enough that there will be no fishing "buddy" you'd rather spend your time with!

Good ppl on this site! Its really nice to meet fellow people who enjoy the flats industry and inshore(not that offshore doesnt have its perks!) but its something like loading a few buddies up and tearin out for the day of some good mangrove/flats fishin! I look forward in that time now with the wife and baby girl.  Sand bar loungin, sun dodging fun!

Consoles getting closer and she hit two months on tuesday!

3413A75A-1FDA-401D-8362-D2107FC7D4CC.jpeg

B2DFB21A-364E-4780-A889-88C287A508EB.jpeg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LivingTheDream said:

Glassed the floor in this weekend, going to flip it over and paint underneath and fix all the fish eyes from someone before, flip it and glass the console in and paint. Then rig it and get to fishin…that easy😂 

Super Easy!    Should be done by tomorrow, right?    ;)    Great to see the progress!