SOS (Help!!)

whichwaysup

Hey all - 

I'm in desperate need - life threatening need . . .  

okay, that might have been a little dramatic.   I do need your help though if your are willing.    For whatever reason, the striper up here are fixated on 4" Z-Man Pearl Scented Curly Tails.   When nothing else is catching, throw one of those and things get exciting.    And they are out of stock everywhere . . . Apparently Z-man is having supply issues.

I've gone online and apparently, they are in stores here and there, just based on supplies from prior to the shortage.   If ANYONE sees these and is willing to pick up as many packs as they can get their hands on, I will happily pay you for them, the shipping, and the trouble.   The only requirement is that they are:

- 4 inch

- Pearl

- Scented

- Z-Man Curly Tailz

I know this is a strange request, but you'd have to be here to believe it.   Sure, we catch fish on other things, but over and over, we have hit spots where there are "apparently" no fish . . throw one of these on, and suddenly a school magically appears.    

I saw that the sportsman's warehouse in Columbia SC had some (not sure if it's accurate),  so my guess is that they are scattered around.    If you are out and about shopping and see some (and are willing), grab them and I'll zelle, paypal, or reimburse you.   

And, if you will help me, you've got a spot on my boat anytime to experience this for yourself.  ;)

20210220_090138.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DavidG said:

Wichway, Go to WWW.academysports.com. They have exactly what your looking for at 3.99 a 5 pack in the brand,color,and size. They can ship them to you faster then I can. If you need help, let me know.....David

I'm looking, but not seeing.   Tried to search and did a drill down.   Do you have a link?