Finally got a new switch panel

dcathey

I ordered a panel from New Wire Marine and had Boattronics install it. I was sick of the original double rocker switches and I couldn’t read any of the old labels so it was time. Each accessory now has a switch and breaker. I moved the gauges down to provide the extra room. Also added a dimmer on panel since we run at night a good bit. Highly recommend New Wire panels. Now I just need a second simrad evo3 9”(let me know if y’all see one for sale)

E351AD9E-C351-4F24-AC89-402D6F78FAFB.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dcathey said:

I ordered a panel from New Wire Marine and had Boattronics install it. I was sick of the original double rocker switches and I couldn’t read any of the old labels so it was time. Each accessory now has a switch and breaker. I moved the gauges down to provide the extra room. Also added a dimmer on panel since we run at night a good bit. Highly recommend New Wire panels. Now I just need a second simrad evo3 9”(let me know if y’all see one for sale)

E351AD9E-C351-4F24-AC89-402D6F78FAFB.jpeg

Wow that is a lot of gizmos..Don H and were just figuring I only need 4 total switches on my MA17 :)

Bilge

Livewell

Bow Light

Stern Light

:)

3 hours ago, HoneyB said:

I Just wanna know what happens when that center button is pushed ?

Center button? That’s a usb charger with a cover if that’s the one you were referring to or you talking about the “Low Beer Alarm”? 😂 

i ended up putting that cover on the horn and that’s an open acc switch if I ever add anything 

"Low Beer Alarm"???

Say what? Never had that issue before....wait, once I had a battery that shorted out which set the engine into emergency mode and I had to come back in from 35 miles out at 1000 rpms. Rather long ride, however it was close, I did make it back with two beers to spare. Got lucky! :) 

• Haha 1