WTB 18 Redfisher

justfish

Seriously considering downsizing from current bay boat back to flats boat. I keep coming back to an 18’ Redfisher. I want something smaller and more manageable to get into our creeks with my 4 year old but still make momma happy enough to go to cruise some and go to sandbar. 

If anyone has one or knows of one for sale, I’d appreciate leads. Few years old is fine, but no problems or projects please. Budget is around $35k.
Any other similar boats I might be ignoring please send my way too. 

2 hours ago, justfish said:

Seriously considering downsizing from current bay boat back to flats boat. I keep coming back to an 18’ Redfisher. I want something smaller and more manageable to get into our creeks with my 4 year old but still make momma happy enough to go to cruise some and go to sandbar. 

If anyone has one or knows of one for sale, I’d appreciate leads. Few years old is fine, but no problems or projects please. Budget is around $35k.
Any other similar boats I might be ignoring please send my way too. 

What Bay boat will you be selling/ 

Scott, I am putting my 16 Redfisher on the forum for sale today. 2014 with 90 Yamaha garage kept inside since new,powerpole,Raymarine GPS,450 hours. Really nice shape. Ameritrail trailer with swing tounge.e mail me at richparki@gmail if u want me to send pictures.Moving into Pathfinder 22 or bigger.$28,500 firm. 1D9553E5-4265-49B1-BBF7-F8DE258D700B.thumb.jpeg.82b5262ba0b072bb3e9b4de539277220.jpeg

On 2/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, rp said:

Scott, I am putting my 16 Redfisher on the forum for sale today. 2014 with 90 Yamaha garage kept inside since new,powerpole,Raymarine GPS,450 hours. Really nice shape. Ameritrail trailer with swing tounge.e mail me at richparki@gmail if u want me to send pictures.Moving into Pathfinder 22 or bigger.$28,500 firm. 1D9553E5-4265-49B1-BBF7-F8DE258D700B.thumb.jpeg.82b5262ba0b072bb3e9b4de539277220.jpeg

Thanks but looking bigger, or smaller and cheaper and keep the bay boat. 

On 3/2/2021 at 8:45 AM, fin-addict said:

Jupiter 30, sweet ride 👍

MBG makes a great boat but I must say.... Jupiter makes a total bad arse boat too. I have been 50 miles offshore with waves coming of the soft top and not worried at all....

One of my favorite nights ever... We were 38 miles out from Apalachicola, Florida on a perfectly clear night. We caught about 40 Mangrove Snapper and So many other fish.. We just cut off the lights on the boat at about 3am, mixed some drinks and admired the stars and rode so comfortably back in. Jupiter is kind of the Mercedes of 30-38 offshore boats.

• Like 1