A Forum Apology

DavidG

Guys and Gals, I truly owe a lot of you a personal apology for my conduct that was brought out in my last post. I never intended it to get out of hand! Unfortunately it did and brought out a lot of other members emotions. Government and or Politics should NEVER be discussed in a forum! Not to make excuses, but I was forced into retirement against my wishes. I was not emotionally ready for it and for the first year of retirement I thought I no longer had a purpose

Then I bought a boat which I swore 10 years earlier that I would NEVER do again! I then found this forum and saw so many experienced, knowledgeable members that I was amazed. This forum overflows with it. The only thing I could honestly bring to the table was my years in public safety. As technology had changed so much since my old boat!

Again, I sincerely apologize to all those that were offended. .......David

• Like 2

Jh141, I’ve learned more about my boat here then anywhere else. The one negative thing about getting older is not staying up with the latest technology. Not fishing for 10 years or so was that technology has changed so much in the “ boating” industry. My last boat was a 24 ft offshore with a Johnson 150 2 stroke on a Armstrong bracket lol. It was a very simple boat to operate! Comparing it to my Hewes is impossible. Secondly there are a lot of nice members here!.......David

PS.....During these days, I thank everyone for their service including the woman who checks out my groceries, to all that selflessly deal with the public! To me those are true heroes!

• Like 1