SOLD 2004 Pathfinder 22 TE with 2011 Mercury 200 Pro XS Price Reduced

BLAINE

2004 22TE with 2011 Merc Pro XS 200 with 888 hours. 2 of 3 batteries are new with the starting a brand new $400 AGM, new battery cables and switch. New Lowrance HDS 7 touchscreen, New mercury prop with old spare. New jack plate solenoid and pump, just rebuilt power pole (which was only 4 years old anyway). completely rebuilt trailer a year ago with new axle, cross members, wheels, tires, and bunks. All new fusion stereo and speakers. Put the new fusion in 10 days ago. New cushion with back rest. New switches and covers, one gauge is a few years old and the other recently had LCD redone. Helm kit just installed last year. New alternator. New bilge pump. Replaced the compressor 220 hours ago. They fail at around 800 hours or so. I did not let it fail, just proactively fixed it as it leaked a bit. I have replaced many other hatch shocks, latches, wiring, and fittings over the years.

Service and new spark plugs June 2020. I still love the boat but want a 23 HPS. $27,000 OBO. Call Blaine at 561-715-2502.

path 11.jpg

path 10.jpg

path 9.jpg

path 8.jpg

pathfinder.jpg

path 4.jpg

path3.jpg

path2.jpg

path 7.jpg

path 6.jpg

path 5.jpg

Edited by BLAINE
price reduced
  • Like 1

• BLAINE changed the title to 2004 Pathfinder 22 TE with 2011 Mercury 200 Pro XS Price Reduced
  • BLAINE changed the title to SOLD 2004 Pathfinder 22 TE with 2011 Mercury 200 Pro XS Price Reduced