1999 Pathfinder T-Top installation question

Winkster

Bought my baby brand new back in 1999.  Finally getting around to installing a T-Top.  Bought a Fishmaster Pro.  My question is, did the Pathfinder manufacturer put any mounting blocks (for lack of a better term) under the deck around the console?  Thank you.  

Marc. Not sure this is going to work. But I googled “pathfinder 2200 manual”. This is what came up. I believe there are several. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwign9jYm6vvAhU8Ap0JHbhMDcIQFjAAegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.manualslib.com%2Fmanual%2F911043%2FPathfinder-2200-V-Tournament-Edition.html&usg=AOvVaw32fnPbrLcIREQgBy3a4Oif

not a great computer person I will concede....Hutch

I gotta be honest.. I don’t think there was a Tournament Edition in 1999.. 

As far as keeping track of the exact components used in each year’s boat builds... The factory broke new ground each year with these bay boats. Obtaining the finest hardware and accessories was the goal, not creating a journal for the future. 
New hardware was tested and utilized, then outsourcing to foreign production degraded some tried and true hardware.. so changes had to be made.  I remember bilge pumps, jack plates and latches going south and being replaced to deliver the finest boats. 
I hope you have the information you need to mount your TTop.. 

Marc

I have a 2000 2200v and have been toying with the idea for a few years now. The research I’ve done indicates that they probably did not build plates in these areas for a couple more years. 
This has caused me to reconsider but Would like to know for sure. 
Our hulls are very similar in construction. The manual above is different from the early on models.