Anti syphon valve

justfish

I knocked the ball outta my valve a while ago while trying to track down a fuel delivery problem. Problem was something else, so I'd like to put back as it was.

I remember reading on here that a certain one was Prefered but can't remember what it was. Think it was br*** instead of aluminum maybe?.. Anyone recommend one?

I knocked the ball outta my valve a while ago while trying to track down a fuel delivery problem. Problem was something else, so I'd like to put back as it was.

I remember reading on here that a certain one was Prefered but can't remember what it was. Think it was br*** instead of aluminum maybe?.. Anyone recommend one?

the pickup tube - it's aluminum,yes ? the antisiphon valve you removed,it was aluminum,yes ?

there's a reason for that - galvanic reaction...put the correct fitting back in.

the antisiphon valve is in there for a reason.if the fuel line to the motor fails - in any way,primer ball,etc - the tank will dump,via the siphon action,when that valve is removed - you really want that ?

Archived