Back Rest, front seat cushion area?

tha5150

ive seen several different designs, though with the speakers, i am unsure which would work out. looking to put a back rest here for the wife and kids. id assume through bolting would be best and isnt a problem, its wide open inside here. Just looking for the right parts to buy. suggestions? 

other question, any options for rod holders and or drink holders on the sides of the boat? the lip is pretty big and not too sure anything would fit. 

side seat pathfinder.JPG

• 6 months later...

Please allow me to chime in here... I recently purchased a 2008 Pathfinder XL TE with a promise to the wife I could add the forward seating backrests as shown on the TRS (above). 

Does anyone know where I can find the parts for this including the horizontal surface mount (basically a straight vertical rod holder) and the seat post and seat back? 
There is a similar product available thru Birdsall (link below) but it is a vertical surface mount that will not work because of the speakers already installed on that face (I don't like the way it looks anyway).

https://marineproducts.net/forward-boat-seating-adjustable-backrest-back-rest-pair/

If anyone knows where I can source the parts (or similar) that MBG uses in the TRS models I would greatly appreciate if you could share it.

Thanks

Dan