Need a New TM

Big Dave

Big Dave,  What graph do you have?  If you have a Humminbird Helix or Solix you may want the Ipilot-Link version.  You can connect it to your graph and operate it from the graph and all way points will be there.  Also, I think it may need to be a g2n or greater...Hope you find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Big Dave said:

The PowerDrive does not have Spot Lock, correct?  Need the Terrova to get that feature I believe. 

you need the I-pilot feature.  not sure if that comes with the powerdrive, and like I said, if you have the hummingbird, go for the I-pilot link.

20 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

That's a first!

WM actually price matches.  They have been doing it for a while now.  I bought a new regulator for my Magma grill the other day and showed them the same one on Amazon for 25 bucks cheaper and they matched it to the cent.  Their in store extended warranty is legit as well.    

I heard about the price match, so yes when you know you need a specific item like a regulator or trolling motor, GPS/Fishfinder doing the research and getting a price match is a good thing. But when you need a part such as a hinge, butt connectors, wire, a filter, etc. when in the middle of a project and do not have time to do "research" the prices advertised make me shake my head and walk out and just order on-line and have it shipped to the house.

3 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

I heard about the price match, so yes when you know you need a specific item like a regulator or trolling motor, GPS/Fishfinder doing the research and getting a price match is a good thing. But when you need a part such as a hinge, butt connectors, wire, a filter, etc. when in the middle of a project and do not have time to do "research" the prices advertised make me shake my head and walk out and just order on-line and have it shipped to the house.

LOL.  I hear ya!  Just the price of 5200 alone can make you cry! 

• Haha 2