Hewes 16 or 18

Halfmoonbay

I am thinking about selling my 2003 16’ Hewes Redfisher with a 115 Yamaha 4 stroke with approximately 112 hours.  Boat , motor and trailer have been upgraded and projects completed except for a rewire.  Boat includes a Lowrance Elite 7 HDI and new Minn Kota Power Drive with Spot Lock and 2 new batteries.  SeaDek has been installed under gunnels replacing carpet to protect rods in the holders

The boat had very little use by original owner, and the motor has been serviced and a new lower unit installed.  The trailer has been completely rebuilt with new axle, springs, bearings and tires.  Also includes new spare tire with trailer mount.  Let me know if interested and I can get you all the specifics and pics.

9 hours ago, Limitless said:

I am thinking about selling my 2003 16’ Hewes Redfisher with a 115 Yamaha 4 stroke with approximately 112 hours.  Boat , motor and trailer have been upgraded and projects completed except for a rewire.  Boat includes a Lowrance Elite 7 HDI and new Minn Kota Power Drive with Spot Lock and 2 new batteries.  SeaDek has been installed under gunnels replacing carpet to protect rods in the holders

The boat had very little use by original owner, and the motor has been serviced and a new lower unit installed.  The trailer has been completely rebuilt with new axle, springs, bearings and tires.  Also includes new spare tire with trailer mount.  Let me know if interested and I can get you all the specifics and pics.

You should start a thread w/ info and pics