1986 Hewes Bonefisher II NO-LINER - Project--$2800 OBO

villar31

1986 Hewes Bonefisher II with NO LINER, very desired hull, same exact boat that is in display at Bass Pro Shops Miami.
Needs stringers, transom, floor, and re-core the cap, once this skiff is complete with the right materials it will be a dream, everything is original, it comes with a boat master aluminum trailer that needs work but I towed it from the west coast (Naples) with no issues. I have a 30 gallon poly gas tank that comes with the sale, helm, hydraulic steering, and an aluminum steering wheel. I have already started stripping her and started removing the floor and cap, the top side of the cap is in great shape, I have all the hatches as well. Come take a look at it $2800 OBO for skiff and trailer. Not many around like this one with NO LINER....only reason I am getting rid of it is because I came upon another deal that I could not pass up. I can send more pics, Located near Miami Lakes area. Email me with any questions at jvillar31@yahoo.com.....thank you 

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg