Best option to cover/fill console holes.

NNFD197

If you are looking to just secure and seal the holes, Loctite makes a good epoxy. Most Lowes carry it. It will take two or three applications and some sanding but it is very easy to work with and sands down smooth very easily. The color will not be perfect but is some shade of white. I used it when I relocated my cooler hold downs. Worked well. If you want the holes to disappear, find an experienced gel coat guy or gal. They can be made to completely go away with the right person and some cash. 

loctite marine epoxy.jpg

• Like 1

This should work fine, easily sanded and almost a perfect match for white gelcoat. After fine sanding then go ahead and buff it out.

https://www.bottompaintstore.com/Gelcoat-Repair-Putty?gclid=CjwKCAjw7J6EBhBDEiwA5UUM2i4hX044LzQU1bPkasTbJTT4GamhNX8mPVi4sSqbcxIuctMClf-IXRoC2XsQAvD_BwE

It comes in a pint size. The link is just for show, it can be found much cheaper.

• Like 1

Honestly a beauty washer and and nice flat screw would look as good as off color gel coat. Just google beauty washer and you will see the standard stainless ones and some spiffy colorful ones too. I have used the standard stainless ones if the past but BradM recently showed me the new fancy ones out there. 

• Like 3