Factory tour

Scott orban

I called the factory 3 times a couple of weeks ago to schedule a factory tour, I was told they are still doing them.  I left 3 voicemails to schedule and never got a call back, I guess spending 125k on a boat does not warrant a tour or even a call back.  Have not had much better communication from the dealer I ordered from.  If I could find something else I would cancel order.  MBG builds nice boats but their customer service is lacking to say the least.

1 hour ago, Ozello said:

I called the factory 3 times a couple of weeks ago to schedule a factory tour, I was told they are still doing them.  I left 3 voicemails to schedule and never got a call back, I guess spending 125k on a boat does not warrant a tour or even a call back.  Have not had much better communication from the dealer I ordered from.  If I could find something else I would cancel order.  MBG builds nice boats but their customer service is lacking to say the least.

I see this was your first post . Welcome aboard . Being you just ordered a new boat I am sure you know how behind and busy the factory has been . Hopefully you hear from them soon . If you could send a private e mail to Skip maybe he could help answer your questions. Again welcome aboard can’t wait to see pictures of your new boat . 

• Confused 1

On 5/14/2021 at 2:41 PM, Ozello said:

Ive been with this company + 20 years. Two hewes, 3 pathfinders

excelent products, excelente service. 

one thing I can tell you. Something happened last year. 

Scott orban , you can’t ask for better service than that both Skip and the moderator have responded with a answer and phone number . After getting a answer from both Skip and the Moderator with phone numbers to reserve a spot I hope that you are a happy MBG owner again . I know that between the two of them and my local dealer Family Boating Center I have not had a issue that wasn’t handled . Joe R 

On 5/15/2021 at 9:18 AM, Moderator said:

Generally they do the tours on Fridays at 2 pm for the past few decades. 

Let me inquire for you.. 

Marc

Did Malibu acquire Robolo when they bought MBG? Looks to me like he is on the wrong forum....and town...🤷‍♂️

On 5/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, Scott orban said:

I am in Gainesville today and would like to know if I could visit the factory for a tour. I just purchased a 2007 Robolo R305 and and very impressed by the quality and would love to see the quality workmanship that goes into these boats. 
scott Orban 908-578-6449

Your right Capt Troy the new giant facility should be like walking into Disney world compared to the older factory . Also right about this post has attached people with different ideas and it does get a little confusing . This has been a challenging year for everyone lots of everyday changes that we all are dealing with . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 10:22 AM, Capt. Troy said:

This thread is confusing. One guy has a non MBG boat and wants a factory tour and another guy puts down a deposit/order before the factory tour. Another states things have changed in the past year. "Ya Think"

🤔

I bet the new facility is a sight to see!

I'm very confused !!! Where do we stand with this post. Curious if what Capt. Troy stated, Purchased a Robolo but would like a tour of the factory.....🤪