WTB Pathfinder 22 to 24 ft low hrs

Elk Hunter

I have a 2005 Pathfinder with a Yamaha 200 (VZ200TLRD) 2 stroke, 400 Hours.  I planned to list it this morning.  I will have pictures shortly. Excellent condition Tournament edition.  Motor is on a jack plate.  Motor just serviced and replaced VST pump and all filters. I had the helm steering pump rebuilt and replaced the steering cylinder at the motor. Ready to fish today.  The boat is in Atlanta.  I am moving to Colorado and will not be able to use the boat until I get back to the south.  I cannot justify storing the boat for 5 years.  I put a lot of time into replacing the fenders, guide posts, and brakes on the trailer.  Salt is hard on trailer components. I am particular about my boats. Let me know if you are interested.  James

• 2 months later...

I have a 2012 2400 TRS with custom Ttop with upper seat (no controls- mostly for spot casting while running remote trolling motor), fusion radio with JL Audio speakers and 2 new amps, f300 with ~425hrs w 4 blade power tech,  on 2017 Sport trail trailer (nicest trailer I’ve ever owned), 10” garmin, vhf, 36v trolling motor that I’m considering listing for $65k, located in eastern NC.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Double B said:

I have a 2012 2400 TRS with custom Ttop with upper seat (no controls- mostly for spot casting while running remote trolling motor), fusion radio with JL Audio speakers and 2 new amps, f300 with ~425hrs w 4 blade power tech,  on 2017 Sport trail trailer (nicest trailer I’ve ever owned), 10” garmin, vhf, 36v trolling motor that I’m considering listing for $65k, located in eastern NC.

I would love some more info on this boat. 8435439002. Thanks.

On 8/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Double B said:

I’m in Wilmington and would love to take a look at this