Replacement Anchor Hatch for 2007 Pathfinder 2200 TE

Arthur

Hi,

I need to replace the anchor hatch on my 2007 Pathfinder 2200 Tournament Edition.  Can anyone tell me where I can get that from?  Is it something I would need to order from Pathfinder or can I get one elsewhere.  thanks for any info you can share.

Best,

Arthur

18 hours ago, Arthur said:

Hi,

I need to replace the anchor hatch on my 2007 Pathfinder 2200 Tournament Edition.  Can anyone tell me where I can get that from?  Is it something I would need to order from Pathfinder or can I get one elsewhere.  thanks for any info you can share.

Best,

Arthur

can you describe "why" you need to replace it? Is it completely destroyed? or, are the hinges broken? Can you post some pics?  Also, where are you located?

dc

• 2 months later...

Hey Wanaflatsfish  and Bamaskeet,

Thanks for the replies!  My son fell on the hatch while it was open and as a result the hinges and the material they connected to ripped off the hatch.  I was able to find a local fiberglass guy that repaired it reasonably well.  I think that is the best bet for this.  Anyway I was just about to post another question and saw the notification of your reply.  Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks again,

Arthur