2003 2200V with 200Vmax: Naples, FL

JPizzle

I have decided to sell my 2003 2200V Pathfinder with a 200Vmax (2003 year also).  I love the boat but with 4 kids and their stuff, we need a bigger boat so we have a deposit in on a new build slot for the Spring.  I am the second owner of the boat and purchased from Trapper Marine (Naples) in Feb 2011. Original owner purchased from Trapper and then traded in for a new boat.  Since I have owned the boat, it has been stored inside my enclosed metal building at my house.  The previous owner kept it stored inside a Dry Rack, so essentially always stored indoors since new. I have all of the service receipts from the original owner in addition to all of mine in a notebook from new to current.  Engine serviced yearly regardless of hours., We use the boat most weekends but don’t put a ton of hours on the motor as we are using the trolling motor or at the sandbar.  Only have run Non Ethanol fuel and use Ring Free at all fills.  I have taken great pride in keeping the boat clean and well maintained.

$35,500

Boat Located in Naples FL

JP at 239-877-4438

Specs:

• 2003 2200V Pathfinder
  • 200 Vmax with 1250 hours
  • Performance Aluminum Trailer
    • Torsion Axle replaced in last 3 years (Rocket Trailers)
    • Replaced tires in last 2 years
    • Replaced Bunks and all hardware in last 3 years (Rocket Trailers)
  • Custom Folding T Top by Action Welding 3/2019
    • Life Jacket Storage area for 8 jackets
    • Rigid Spreader Lights front and rear
    • Welded rod holders on rear and angled trolling holders on sides
    • Electronics box with VHF and 4' Antennae
    • Red / White Tube Light under T-Top
    • Can be folded by 1 person and only requires removal of 4 allen bolts and 4 pins.  Takes roughly 5 mins to put up.  Rock solid when upright and does not rattle.
  • Folds over flat to front deck, total height of boat is no taller than windshield on console, fits in 8’ tall garage door if needed.
  • All upholstery redone with new padding and vinyl.  Grey with Sea Foam Color Diamond Stitching 3/2019
  • Console Cooler replaced with Pathfinder Branded Engle 65 with matching upholstery for balance of boat
  • Installed 36v 105lb 60" Motor Guide XI5 (Purchased 5/20)
  • New NOCO Genius 4 Bank Charger (5/20)
  • All 4 Batteries are group 31 AGM (3 Trolling Motor Batteries are Duracell and Starting is Optima Blue Top)  All 4 in console on aluminum reinforced ¾” starboard base with straps.  All wires re-crimped and heat shrink when installing new charger, no corrosion on terminals (5/20)
  • JL Audio AMP and x2 JL Speakers at front hatches, JL MBT-RX Bluetooth Connection.  Also headphone cord in glove box if preferred. No head unit as I prefer to use an iPhone or iPod.
  • Lowrance Elite TI12 on top of console, Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer
  • Lowrance unit and Trolling Motor connected via NMEA backbone for control of trolling motor via MFD.
  • 8' Power Pole
  • Armstrong 3 Step Swing Ladder on Transom
  • Custom Starboard Glove Box across entire face of console made by Inshore Marine Specialties (Favorite upgrade I did) And panel on tope of console with front lip for Phones and such to stay there while driving.
  • Gauges refinished by Gauge Saver Last year
  • Added tackle Storage Center from Boat Outfitters for 3 Plano Trays on side of console (5/20)

Feel Free to ask any other questions

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG