Fishing buddies Naples Florida

Michael Mandell

I have family down there and am always looking for someone to fish with when I’m down.  Sometimes I take my Pathy down but mostly when I’m heading to the ENP for a few days.  I know some spots around Naples and can help a little.  PM your email and I’ll shoot you some spots.  

On 5/29/2021 at 5:56 PM, Michael Mandell said:

I am currently looking for fishing buddies to fish Naples Florida and surrounding areas.I currently own a 1994 Hewes Bayfisher Lappy with a 2020 Yamaha 90 4 Stroke with less than 10 hours on it.

Hook  up with  guide for a few trips....tell them what you want to learn and why...Chokoloskee and Marco Area have very good guides an for the price of 2 trips, you will save $$$$$ in learning yourself.

dc

26 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Hook  up with  guide for a few trips....tell them what you want to learn and why...Chokoloskee and Marco Area have very good guides an for the price of 2 trips, you will save $$$$$ in learning yourself.

dc

I'm not trying to learn just trying to find some fishing buddies to go fishing with.

• Like 1