The Ghost fishes again !!!

We saw yall South of Lostmans .

Cant miss Da Ghost ,

There was way too many boats out , in that area yesterday .

Made it difficult to find a place , that has not been pounded .

About 1:00 , it got calm enough , to scout for Permit , and we only saw one giant , but be did not eat .

The boat probably got 20 snook and several trout .

It was a harder day than I thought it would be .

Your boat looks awesome ! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

EC Bait n Tackle Pro Staff ! 

D19D0C5D-98EE-45D1-AA3C-A2794009B078.jpeg

41F6D7D3-1366-44A2-A690-78725F8278C8.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SeaSerpent123 said:

Nice bimini, I need to get one myself for my skiff.  Looks like a fun day and glad your back on the water man.  Oh and by the way.....I know that spot!

Thank you.....I went all stainless...it's heavy as heck, but, it does not sway when you are at cruise....DonH and were running home at 27-28...easy peasy ride - cool and smooth.....DonH always falls asleep and I need to keep an eye on him so he doesn't just roll off the side when we are running up in the bights it runs so smooth :)

I got mine from a shop up here in FLL......not inexpensive...about $1200 not installed....@ Outlaw made me a custom holder off the platform so it's 100% out of the way when fishing off the stern.

dc

• Like 1

17 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Dah Ghost looks great. Have to ask. Are the uprights on the PP for the Bimini when folded back. If not I’m lost. Great job to you and those who helped the rebirth.  😀️Fin

Yes, @ outlaw made them to fit in rod holders....the entire bow area is open to fish and you are under the Bimini when it's up.

dc

• Like 1