Boaters exchange, Rockledge

Hampton

The Maverick group needs to drop this dealer . Three strikes and I’m out. I tried to buy a brand new pathfinder from them in 2019 and was surprised at how unfriendly they were and I’ve bought parts from them for years ( I’ve owned a Hewes for 17 years up until then) I wanted to buy from them because I live in St. Cloud only 45 miles away. I ended up buying a new one from Family Boating Center in Tampa. I called Boaters Exchange on Monday giving them a second chance, I wanted to buy a Power Pole from them and have it installed and was promised someone would call me right back. 24 hours later no return call so I called them back told a gentleman that his first name starts with R. This whole story and I got reprimanded like you wouldn’t believe. I am surprised that they’re still in business. I will travel to Tampa if I have to to get the service that I need. I’ve been in the heavy equipment service industry for 40 years and if I treated customers the way Boaters Exchange did I would have been dropped long ago.

Mr. Hampton,

Sorry that my team let you down.  I looked in our lead management tool and our quote management tool and do not see where we logged you as a prospect or sent you any sort of quote on a Pathfinder but glad you found a boat.  We log all prospects so we must not have gotten past the initial phone call or inquiry email.  I may be wrong.  By "R" I suspect you were speaking with our store clerk Ryan.  I'll speak with him to see what went wrong regarding the power pole interaction.  We try to do the right thing but we make mistakes that should not be made.  Ryan is retired coast guard and normally very good.  Feel free to reach out to me directly if you wish to share your details so that we can get better... and totally understands if you don't wish to reach out.  I apologize again for letting you down.

Happy Boating! 

Paul Berube  - President, Co-owner.

Cell phone is 321 432 4843. 

• Like 4