XM Sirus and Lowrance Weather Overlay FOR FMT

Wanaflatsfish

2 hours ago, jh141 said:

Mine does not do that. I no longer have the Navionics installed, no need for it with FMT. Nothing changes when I turn Weather Overlay on or off to the Chart.

JH,

thank you....yes, I figured it out....I did not have all the attributes turned on....I was out this morning here in FLL and I could see the clouds and rain building....I did not have the correct settings...after I found it, I could see the clouds, lighting, and rain estimates on the simulator.

BTW, I'm not sure I'd de-install the Navionics system...on mine, the FMT is on a card...and if you were to have a "chip read failure"...you'd be without GPS...I understand most of us really "don't need GPS in the areas we fished for many years"....just saying...I did, this morning, look at navionics chart with a few of my trails....hmmmmm....looks just like my FMT (LOL)..

dc

22 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

JH,

thank you....yes, I figured it out....I did not have all the attributes turned on....I was out this morning here in FLL and I could see the clouds and rain building....I did not have the correct settings...after I found it, I could see the clouds, lighting, and rain estimates on the simulator.

BTW, I'm not sure I'd de-install the Navionics system...on mine, the FMT is on a card...and if you were to have a "chip read failure"...you'd be without GPS...I understand most of us really "don't need GPS in the areas we fished for many years"....just saying...I did, this morning, look at navionics chart with a few of my trails....hmmmmm....looks just like my FMT (LOL)..

dc

Glad to see you took you Yamaha to a Pro (John) and got it squared away.  Glad you got the Sled updated and back in action!!