"Time Capsule" 18.5 is SOLD!

Lap it Up

Hello Maverick Family, 

My brother has decided to list one of his beloved Mavericks.  It truly is a time capsule and he would really like to see it go to another Maverick enthusiast.  I have personally ridden on this boat and can vouch for its unbelievable cleanliness and authenticity.  It truly is the nicest Maverick i have seen outside of a brand new one (which you cannot get).  Below is my brothers write up on the boat.  

1994 Maverick Master Angler Time capsule!  $21,000.00

I purchased this Maverick Master Angler from the original owner in 2014.  The boat was ordered in 8/24/1993 with the following options:

Maverick Master Angler All White

Poling Platform with Ears Black

Flush Push Pole holders

20’ Push Pole

Guide Console (Non-Seat)

Cushion Package

EZ Loader Trailer – Roller

Gunwale Rod Holders

Lifting Hardware Package

Console Rod Racks

Compass

Labor to rig customer supplied motor

Bow mount trolling motor

On board charger

Twin stern mount trolling motors with foot controls on the platform

The original owner initially had the boat rigged with a Mariner 115 and though rarely used he said that motor always gave him trouble.  He fell ill in 1998 and during his recovery period he had a new 1999 Yamaha Inshore outboard installed on the boat.  He was an avid fly fisherman and planned to really begin using his boat once he was well.  Unfortunately, his illness left the original owner with inner ear issues leading to issues with balance.  He had the boat pickled, covered and placed in a garage where it remained until 2014.  In 2014 it became clear his health would never let him enjoy standing on the front of a flats skiff casting to waiting fish.  He put the boat up for sale with 13hrs on the Yamaha and just a few hundred hours on the boat.

The motor now has 59hrs most of which have been on Lake Santa Fe.  I have stored the boat in my warehouse as well.  I have several boats and not enough time to use them all, so I am reluctantly placing this one up for sale.  The boat does 45mph WOT and cruises at 28mph 3500rpm.  The Yamaha Inshore is very unique in the fact that it comes from factory with a 17” mid section and and bulleted lower with low water pickup.  It is the perfect motor for this boat! You will never find another used Master Angler this close to new.  I have all of the original paperwork including original build paperwork from Maverick, Yamaha paperwork, Trailer paperwork, trolling motor paperwork, etc.. Please email me ufdaugherty@gmail or call me 352-219-8682 with any questions.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

• Like 1

• Lap it Up changed the title to "Time Capsule" 18.5 is SOLD!
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the new owner of the boat. Could not be more happy with it. My son and I took it out for a few hours yesterday just for a ride, no fishing. the ride and handling is incredible for that size boat. Our other boat is a Contender. The pictures do not do this boat justice. It is like a new boat. Even my wife commented that it looked and smelled like a new boat when we open the hathches. We are doing a few upgrades before we start fishing it. So far we have replaced the bow lights with LEDs. Installed Minn Kota 80lb thrust trolling motor. Put dri deck liners in all of the hatches so that they stay looking like new. We have ordered a new Owens and son trailer for it. Ordered Lithium batteries for the trolling motor and a house battery. We need to replace bilge pump. We will put a Simrad go 7 on it. We have cut the "ears" off of the poling platform where the transom mount trolling motors went. We will be taking the platform and a few other items to get Line X coating. Hope to be fishing it soon for trout, flounder and redfish. Thanks to the seller  for taking care of this boat for many years. We will do the same. We  will put a few more hours on it...lol

• Like 3