Anchor Holder

Eg1520

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, Eg1520 said:

Does anyone have a picture or could explain how the anchor holder works on a 2017 16 redfisher?

If your hatch is like geeviam has ( minus the connector) load your rope and then rotate the 2 black plastic holders over and slide your anchor in and then rotate the black connectors back to keep the anchor in. In my case, the dealer gave me the “standard” kit and that anchor was actually to wide to fit but I had a spare that fit right into it. When I uncover my boat, hang on let me take a pic, we’re all here to help each other out This is on a 2018 Redfisher but guessing their the same

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you JH for rotating those pics, Let me add that the rope is in a typical milk crate to keep the anchor locker a little less cluttered. It also helps keeping the anchor from hitting your fuel tank. 2018 18 redfisher. Eg, Everyone is different on setting their boats up. If you look closely, you’ll notice I have my Hull # written on all my fenders, as well as anything that floats ie coolers, upholstery, life jackets. 2 reasons 1. If someone “borrows” anything off your boat and most importantly, their great to create a debris field If anything catastrophic happens. Welcome to a great site where their is a wealth of knowledge ( not me lol ) here that can help you 99.9% of the time….

David