WM-3 weather module not working

johnwater

hello

i know this subject is seen on several forum topics, but haven't found my issue addressed.

I have wm-3 module system including antenna puck, sirius module  with led lights lite for network and power, but not for audio

I have this connected to SonicHub 2 and associated speakers. output of all of this is the  Lowrance HDS carbon.

so i have contacted Sirius several times for "refresh signal", but still no Sirius channels can be heard, and my list of subscribed channels is gone.

All other radio  functions including AM,FM,Bt work fine.

also not getting the Weather choice in menu

So i believe that oblong Sirius  module  and/or antenna puck is the problem with the missing led light for audio is not working ,but is there any other way to check?

Not sure i want to spend the $700 for just weather for interior coastal fishing, and is there another way to listen to my sirius channels?

thanks

john

4 hours ago, johnwater said:

hello

i know this subject is seen on several forum topics, but haven't found my issue addressed.

I have wm-3 module system including antenna puck, sirius module  with led lights lite for network and power, but not for audio

I have this connected to SonicHub 2 and associated speakers. output of all of this is the  Lowrance HDS carbon.

so i have contacted Sirius several times for "refresh signal", but still no Sirius channels can be heard, and my list of subscribed channels is gone.

All other radio  functions including AM,FM,Bt work fine.

also not getting the Weather choice in menu

So i believe that oblong Sirius  module  and/or antenna puck is the problem with the missing led light for audio is not working ,but is there any other way to check?

Not sure i want to spend the $700 for just weather for interior coastal fishing, and is there another way to listen to my sirius channels?

thanks

john

So if you find out that your module is bad, the good news is the new WM-4 is only $450.00.  I do not subscribe to the XM radio, just the XM Marine Weather. I have the  XM-3 Module.  When it is on I see the Sirius XM Radio menu on the left side on my Lowrance Carbon. Never noticed if the audio led on the module was on or not. I could check. I do not have the Sonic Hub. No music on my sled.

I would try to get some advice from a local Marine Electronics shop.