Buffed and Polished

Headhunter

Did the Zaino thing compliments of "Ron from Atlanta". This boat had Zaino since new so I just had to do some clean up with A10 cleaner plus 2 coats of Z5 plus the accelerator Z-fx. The accelerator give the boat a really hard looking gloss. Worth the extra expense. If you need more info let me know

OK, here is what I do. Ron form Atlanta is the expert and this is his "down and dirty" method, I only do what he tells me.........

1. Wash the whole boat hull with Dawn dish washing liquid to take off all of the old wax. (do this only the first time you want to apply the product)

2.Anything you need to buff out, fix etc. etc. needs to be done now.

3. Use Zaino A10 all in one cleaner and polish to get the finish where you want it.

4. Use Zaino Z-5 pro plus ZFX accelerator for the final coat. I do at least 2 coats usually 3.

Once you get the base work done it goes pretty fast. I only need about an once of polish for the PF22. The accelerator give the boat a "hard looking" shiny finish. I use the same method on all of my cars as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Zaino.com is there website. Ron is the master of Zaino and he turned me on to the product. You can either use an orbital buffer of hand. I didn't see any difference in the results. I use the buffer on the pathfinder and do the maverick by hand.

Good luck and you will love the outcome

Archived