Strange things happen

fin-addict

Interesting story. Was reading my local neighborhood forum where things are asked, discussed and more. Came across a post from a women my age who just split from her boyfriend. Looking for Captain, non paid for her boat to take her out for day, weekend cruisers or more. Had several responses, chose me due to my background, experience and that I have a companion so she is not alone with a strange man. She knows NOTHING about the boat except handling lines somewhat and how to turn the AC on maybe, lol. Has owned it for a year. My perk is I get to run a large boat again and use it when I want without her aboard.

She is a 1990 42’ Chris Craft 427 Catalina Aft Cabin MY almost just like the Hyatt I use to Capt. She’s running twin 3208 Cat TA’s. Including a few photos took yesterday while meeting her and checking boat out. Know you guys are photo hungry 😂. If really wanting to see some real good photos. Google, Whimsea Yacht. A brokers listing will come up. Curtis Strokes 

Brokers.

As you can tell by my photos she needs a good cleaning. She is going to be detailed ASAP.

😀👍🏆 fin

D6F476DD-5E37-424D-8FE2-4892C3FAE71D.jpeg

8C6A0173-5045-4907-A008-BEDB1FA48ACE.jpeg

5C029D4D-4A37-4898-8DF5-48535A4A2002.jpeg

E4B2C4D8-E438-423A-AAFB-44A55DB0A351.jpeg

3C1238FB-8FD8-4ADC-A4EB-0EE16A2EFE7B.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, johnd said:

Have your broker send me the listing please.  I have a client looking for aft cabin MY - but without much of a budget.

Sorry not for sale at this time. She will be in November. Google what is posted in orig post to see the complete listing. She needs a complete detailing to show like listing photos. Pricing may be around 75k. Will not be broker listed, FSBO to start so saving on commission costs.

9A506696-AE7E-48AE-BC3F-C9F1753FB3AA.jpeg

16 minutes ago, fishmanjj said:

Finn, we had a 35’ Bertram with Cat 3208 TA’s and an old Island Hopper with a single 3208 NA....and those are great and very reliable engines.  We moved up to a refurbished 45’ Hatteras with MAN 10’s @ 1000 HP each and never looked back after that . JJ 

Fantastic, both great boats. Have run them both. Sold an old IH years ago. Do you still have the Hat, post a photo 👍

• Like 1