Fish On Seats For Sale

nigel

Hi.  I am selling my 3 Fishing On Seats.  When I bought the boat in April they were on it.  I dont know how old they are but I can assure you they look and feel pretty dang new.  I looked them up and they sell for $140 bucks new each.  I would part ways with all 3 for $150.  I am in Dothan, AL.  The reason I am selling is I really wanna install a bench seat with a back rest.  I would be happy to send as many pics as ya need.  Thanks.  

Tempress Low Back NaviStyle Boat Seat

Nigel

seatdownload.png

203707938_864250304188657_1896505272169371405_n.jpg

Edited by nigel
Added info

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 10:13 AM, whichwaysup said:

Oh good - I hope you came out ahead on that and did it locally!   Man, shipping is a beast!    Glad to see you sold them!

thanks man.  a guy outta pcb drove up to dothan and paid me what I was asking.  take care!  oh, wife and I bought a place in baypoint in pcb a few months back.  in the marina.  if ya ever in the area and looking to rent, holler at me.  we don't plan to rent it out too terribly often but after all our text, I feel like I know you hahahah.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nigel said:

thanks man.  a guy outta pcb drove up to dothan and paid me what I was asking.  take care!  oh, wife and I bought a place in baypoint in pcb a few months back.  in the marina.  if ya ever in the area and looking to rent, holler at me.  we don't plan to rent it out too terribly often but after all our text, I feel like I know you hahahah.  

Dude, that’s awesome.  I felt terrible when I saw that stupid shipping cost so I am glad you unloaded them!   As for your place in PCB, I am jealous, I miss FL fishing.  Someday you may get a text from me!  

I have the same 3 seats on my 21 Master angler and luv them!  Also thought about putting a cut down leaning post on it kinda like the 21 pathfinder Fusion but never did.  Nigel, I may get with you one day and get a few fishing spots in St Andrews Bay.  We always stay in PCB each year but I’ve never fished there.  We do most of our fishing back towards Steinhatchee, Keaton Beach area.  Good luck with tha bench seat!

• Like 1