Yeti customer service

mulligan

I started getting some small black spots on the inside of my 10+ year old cooler, nothing major but just there. So I emailed Yeti simply to ask what could be used to try to clean it. With in the hour I got a response asking for pictures and my info so they could start a claim.

When I got home a snapped a few pictures and emailed them to Yeti. I also explained that this was not a big deal and that the cooler is older and well used. Within minutes of sending them the photos I received a call asking if I wanted them to send me a new cooler!

Now that is service.

I did the same thing a few months ago .

They even have a term for those black spots .

( Pourosity )

Had the same results .

Told them my cooler was 10 years old .

Still got a new cooler .

Told them I had the Sea Dek pad on it .

Got a new pad .

Told them this was by far the best customet service I have ever had .

Heck ... They sent me a 20oz Rambler , 2 t shirts , a hat , a coolie and some stickers .

YETI for life .!!!!!!!!!!!

🇺🇸💀

Hmmm, if Rtic is half the price, then if you would have had the same issue with Rtic you could buy a new cooler to replace the one you have and still have only spent as much as the Yeti costs. So is Yeti great customer service or just an extremely overpriced product? Either way you get two coolers for the same amount, yet Yeti comes out on top as the better company?

I have Yeti products, but have recently invested in Rtic, time will tell.

I did the same thing a few months ago .

They even have a term for those black spots .

( Pourosity )

Had the same results .

Told them my cooler was 10 years old .

Still got a new cooler .

Told them I had the Sea Dek pad on it .

Got a new pad .

Told them this was by far the best customet service I have ever had .

Heck ... They sent me a 20oz Rambler , 2 t shirts , a hat , a coolie and some stickers .

YETI for life .!!!!!!!!!!!

🇺🇸💀

And then I told them the black spots from the cooler were starting to show up on my boat and they sent me a new Redfisher, lol. All joking aside that is some excellent customer service! Good to know.

The way I hear it RTIC was the manufacturer for YETI...till YETI got tired of paying them some royalties for some patents that RTIC was holding and moved to another manufacturer...that's why RTIC started selling online with no dealer network...no middle man...no middle mark up! Same quality for the ORIGINAL YETI manufacturer... :o

Archived