Dock Blocks - floating dock and Pathfinder 2300

TW67

• 2 months later...

I am considering a dock block system for my 24’ pathfinder. They have a good website and YouTube had some info as well. 
I suspect you already have this resolved and are using it, do you like it, they are very expensive.  I may just paint the bottom of the boat instead?

I asked about the step and they told me they had two (maybe more) 26 Pathfinders using their system.  I contacted two of the 26 owners and they both said it works fine.  I tried every configuration on my dock and my 23 and eventually gave up.  Fortunately, the guy that owns the slip next to mine bought about a third of the blocks and we built a dock we can both use.  I don't keep my 23 at the slip full time so its not in the water that much.  I'd be happy to talk about my experience.  My cell is 321-229-1174.  

Great Job being thorough ! The dock blocks flex a lot more than most.  The rigid floating docks would put most of the weight on the step and would not be optimal. trailers and lifts are modified to distribute the weight properly. 
Easy enough to get under the boat with a mask and double check. 
Other HPS owners may inquire. Thank you for sharing your efforts !!

Mod Marc