2019 Pathfinder 22 Tournament Rear Compartment

Drtaylor17

Anyone had any issues with their rear compartment/box dropping down or detaching itself? Mine has dropped down on my boat and evidently it’s not covered under hull warranty on boat per MBG. MBG is telling me to us Plexus (type of adhesive) to attach the box back but in my opinion if it was glassed in to start with the first time it would not have detached itself and dropped down. Just curious if anyone has had this issue and if so what did you do to fix it? Thanks in advance for any advice.

C97DEFFA-32CA-4FBB-93CA-0A8A3DD270A8.jpeg

EA1ACB18-103C-49CD-AD2D-2ADA3333048D.jpeg

53DDCA44-7BEC-4887-8AE1-14B615835136.jpeg

C3B84718-114A-418A-ABCF-C93400E3FD1A.jpeg

047AC884-7CAC-4518-905E-B58C271DD451.jpeg

MBG sent an email to my dealer who sent in a quote from a local fiberglass company saying that the repair cost was excessive and would not be covered under warranty. They offered $300 out of goodwill towards the repair. The estimate was $2100.  Not sure if that may be excessive or not for the work being done but there is a big difference in $300 and $2100. The fiberglass guy’s quote was to brace up under the box to help support it and glass the sides in. Not sure if all of that is needed but I feel like when he gets finished I will not have to worry about the box dropping back down.

F806FC8A-A2C9-4609-B620-B5130722B26B.jpeg

Mr. Taylor,

My rep asked Customer Service to take another look at your problem. To see if they could help you more. 
I don’t know how this will work, or how you will be contacted. The new management is settling in. 
I will keep in contact and relay anything I hear. 
I hope you get that resolved.. 
Mod Marc