Intake hose to the livewell.

wrhatt

Year 2000 Pathfinder 2200V single livewell. I want to replace the hose from the water intake pump that goes to the livewell. It looks like it is preformed into its shape. Does anyone know if they are still made and sold anywhere? I have been googling it but nothing definitive comes up.

Would love to see a picture of the hose.

41 minutes ago, wrhatt said:

Year 2000 Pathfinder 2200V single livewell. I want to replace the hose from the water intake pump that goes to the livewell. It looks like it is preformed into its shape. Does anyone know if they are still made and sold anywhere? I have been googling it but nothing definitive comes up.

• Like 1

It might have been pre-formed at the factory, but you can't buy a hose like that (pre-formed) for your live-well. I've formed many hoses with a heat-gun. You can do almost all the work outside of the boat. Just lay the hoses side by side and make the new hose match the old one. Go slow, don't overheat and kink the hose. After you get the right bend, spray with garden hose to cool it off and lock it in-place. Might help to have a helper man the garden hose while you hold the bend in the correct position. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wrhatt said:

It may have taken that shape due to age. Also you can't see it in the photo but it twist from the intake to the outgo

I believe it was likely straight when new.  The same hose my sled has, here is just an example of what most Pathfinders have factory. Not this size just this type. Some guys do not like it. It is very stiff and not easy to work with,

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/tiara-boat-livewell-hose-3283580-heavy-duty-1-inch-pvc-black-ft?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplp1079658&sc_intid=1079658&gclid=CjwKCAiAyPyQBhB6EiwAFUuakmZG89G6sS0xLKJEV1SEQCXvRxYO0SKqFNatSmEzT0yAiRxwgSza0RoCJHwQAvD_BwE 

Some guys go this route.  Easier to work with, but not as strong (safe)

Live well pumps .jpeg

• Like 1