FUEL TANK CAPACITY 2011 2200XL

johnwater

HELLO 

anyone know what fuel tank capacity is on this model? i hear 55 gallon, just trying to be sure. if there is a manual on this, maybe on this sight?

I have a user guide for a 22 pathfinder  but the fuel tank shows 80 gallon for a 24 foot,not a 22 ft.

anyone  know  if this fuel tank has a mechanical sender for fuel level  sent to yamaha fuel management gauge  command link system?

or some other electrical signal?

trying to get my fuel used and fuel capacity  total set up

and finally, this guide i have showa wiring for a 3 bank battery charger, charging  the cranking battery.

i have a 24 volt minn kota troll  motor,so dealer installed this charger    on the 2 troll motor batteries and house electronics battery.i guess assuming the motor would keep the cranking motor charged up. is this corrector is there a better way?

thanks guys

john watermeier

My 2200 TRS is a 2012. The label on my tank says 60 gal. I have put 58 gallons in mine. I have seen documents that says it is a 55 gallon. 

I am sure your 2200 is 55 or 60. Do not think the XL has a larger fuel capacity but I could be wrong.

Not sure about the sender. Never had to mess with one yet.

My command Link has always been spot on, I have run it past the last bar flashing, to the last bar disappears and it was still running. When I refueled it took 58 gallons.

The best feature of Command Link IMO is MPG. Numbers say my sled will go 180 miles if I run speed and rpm to maintain 3 MPG. I have found that to be spot on. So if I am planning a trip I use 60 miles out, 60 miles back and 60 miles reserve running at 3 miles per gallon. You get the picture.

Most of these boats are wired differently as to Battery Chargers so I would have to see it.

IMO the absolute Best Charge system for the money is Stealth 1 AC/DC. Customer support is great and mine has been flawless since March 2012. My group "24" AGM batteries, a total of four, one house and three for 36 volt TM lasted six years and still only one load tested bad. Of course I replaced all four as a preventive. I still use two of the others to power my 24 volt 10 foot, no motor zone, duck hunting and fishing Jon boat and My son is using the other.

Hope this helps!

thanks jh for your input.

i figured i have at least 55 gal.

in the process o adding a fuel data manager device to my lowrance hds carbon via a NMEA backbone, and system wants to know size of fuel tank.

i think it measures fuel flow then computes how much fuel left in tanker how much fuel i have used.

my round fuel gauge is always showing more thani have actually had to replace to top off fuels thats why i am trying to get better fuel info.

my yamaha gauges look slightly different, so i think fuel gauge indifferent than tachometer, say.

from the rear  tach  says its a y8,but i think my fuel gauge is a y5,so i am looking for how to reset the fuel gauge setting, but cant find a manual for this.

thanks

john

thanks for your input Bam.

gonna go to boat today and see if i cant change accuracy of fuel used by adjusting DIP switches on back of gauge.

read about it and seems to be fairly easy.hardest part like in a lot of boats is getting under center console and hands and knees, move wires, undue bracket holding gauge,ect. apparently switches behind a rubber plug.

johnIMG_0935.HEICIMG_0938.thumb.PNG.3accd601e1d7921073fcce9c4fe95238.PNG