2015 Pathfinder TRS for sale

kipp

2015 2400 Pathfinder TRS for sale.  Boat is located in Steinhatchee Florida.  Garmin 732 touchscreen, minn kota 112 lb thrust i pilot trolling motor, 10 blade power pole, tilt steering, t top, 300 Yamaha with 400 hours serviced by local retired yamaha mechanic.  Be glad to let you speak with him.  Recently replaced tilt trim unit and steering unit.  The trim was not operating just right when i bought the boat i finally got fed up with it and replaced unit last year.  Steering was replaced last week.  Four speaker stereo with Jbl speakers.  $79500.00

• 1 year later...

It's always great to hear about different experiences with marine batteries! As for Li-ion batteries, they're gaining popularity due to their lightweight and high energy density. The choice depends on your boat's needs, budget, and usage. Personally, I'd recommend researching at gtkmarinepower.com/. Each brand has its strengths, so finding the right fit for your specific requirements is essential.