Help with forum

Captain Paul

Can someone help me with how these posts sort? I click on pathfinder. Most forums list topics by most recent activity. That is the option i pick for this one but the most recent activity for all the posts listed are between 3 and 9 years old. 

Unfortunately, I probably won’t see the answer to my question because it won’t come to the top of the list. 

Thanks if anyone can help. 

Hey Capt Paul..

We have some topics that are sticky at the top of categories. Some are DIY gems and some marketing on new models.

Best thing to do is sign in and leave it signed in.. Then find the command to ‘Mark all as read’. That way none of the topics are in Bold after the sticky ones. 
After that, only new topics are in bold.Also, up in the blue box at the top of the page is an icon that looks like a flag or a page.. push that and it gives you the new posts since you looked at the forum last. 
That makes it easy to select the new posts that interest you. 
We look at every new post so we can get rid of any spam that get through the captcha program.. 

Mod Marc

• Thanks 1