WTB - Hewes Redfisher 16

searing

Dennis;

Just a quick note...I've got a 2004 Hewes Redfisher 16 (just repowered w/115hp, 2021 Suzuki 4stroke...has only 22 hrs on it w/a 6" Atlas Jackplate), that I might be will to part with.  I'm looking to move up to a bay boat like a pathy or one that has a T top.   55# hand Minn Kota TM ( 2-3yrs.old, not used too much), 6' Power Pole that works fine.  

Let me know if you have any interest, & I'll get you some pics, thanks.

Tim

timhosier02@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 11:47 AM, searing said:

Hi,

I just sold my previous skiff and now looking for a clean Hewes Redfisher 16 ideally between the years 2003-2010. Hoping it's powered by a 90hp and on a trailer that I can add a swing tongue to keep the overall length shorter to fit in my garage. 

Thank you!

Dennis

I just listed a awesome one 4 sale. 

Hi Little Red,

Beautiful boat you have there! What year is the hull out of curiosity? I noticed your post after logging in to post that I found one I brought home late last night.

Very happy!! Rigged exactly how I wanted and shocked by how clean it is. Thank you to everyone who reached out to me in my search. 

Now time to use it. :)

Dennis

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, searing said:

Hi Little Red,

Beautiful boat you have there! What year is the hull out of curiosity? I noticed your post after logging in to post that I found one I brought home late last night.

Very happy!! Rigged exactly how I wanted and shocked by how clean it is. Thank you to everyone who reached out to me in my search. 

Now time to use it. :)

Dennis

Show, your, pics! Show, your,  pics! 

Sorry for the delay showing pictures, I didn't see at first how or where to upload pictures.

Now I'd like to get the liner under the gunnels like most have on theirs to protect the reels and gel coat. I'm just not sure where to go?

It's a 2000 16' Bayfisher

Thank you, Dennis

IMG_3645[1].JPG

IMG_3652[1].JPG

IMG_3653[1].JPG

IMG_3649[1].JPG

IMG_3651[1].JPG

• Like 2