Best Offshore Radio and antenna combo for DA BEAST

Wanaflatsfish

I think they are all pretty good, especailly when mounting the antenna on top of the t-top.  One thing is you will not use all the functions and no one talks on them anymore either it seems.  I can't remember what I had but it was just a standard one and I carried a e-perb always.  I still have it actually! 

Dino,

When I ordered my 2500 Hybrid, I had an Icom M605 installed by the factory connected to a Shakespeare Phase III 4' VHF antenna on the T-Top . I went with the M605 solely due to the larger screen, as my eyes are old 🙂. I have been happy with this combination, and I really like how the factory mounted the radio. Easy to see and use.

I believe your radio choice will work fine as well.

1040680774_i-comVHFinT-Top.jpg.a3cbfec99d126cde6bfdd1de25872ebb.jpg 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:16 PM, reelhooked said:

Dino,

When I ordered my 2500 Hybrid, I had an Icom M605 installed by the factory connected to a Shakespeare Phase III 4' VHF antenna on the T-Top . I went with the M605 solely due to the larger screen, as my eyes are old 🙂. I have been happy with this combination, and I really like how the factory mounted the radio. Easy to see and use.

I believe your radio choice will work fine as well.

1040680774_i-comVHFinT-Top.jpg.a3cbfec99d126cde6bfdd1de25872ebb.jpg 

that's it....thank you.

dc