who wants to fish? MBG style???!!

So I've been a long time lurker on this forum and have seen a lot of posts regarding chokoloskee fishing. Any one who wants to go fishing with me or take me fishing Im down. I've only been fishing choko for 15 years so I know my experience is less than most but  I still think we can have a good time. P.S I've been thinking about upgrading to a 23HPS from my 97 bayfisher, so if anyone who fishes the 10k has one and wants to fish I'll pay for gas!!!!

Dang! three credit cards or three EBT cards? LOL, i fill my truck that has a 36 gallon gas tank on one card. But for those of you who fish on EBT don't worry Ill pay for bait and fuel. I know MBG is suppose to be an economical vessel but I didn't know you needed three bank accounts to fill one up!! If it takes 3 credit cards to fill one HPS up then what's for lunch......a bear claw and honey bun? i want dions chicken!!!

My local Sunoco just raised the card limit to $150.00. Thank Goodness.

I use to be able to get them to turn on the diesel with no limit for my truck and the Gas no limit for the boat and then pay inside with my Debit. They changed management and will no longer allow that. 

On 6/16/2022 at 9:50 PM, THE OUTLAW said:

When its $100 per card and you need 50 gal @ $6.50 a gal , it’s just basic math from there .

Ya three cards .

Have a nice day sir !

Enjoy your honey bun !

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Stick to lurking

I think it is keeping a lot of boats away though.  Last time in the park, NO ONE was there.  It was AWESOME!!!!

At $5.00 / gallon...let's see

FLL to Choko - F150 truck - 12 mpg x8 gallons =$60 / back $60 total $120

Run the boat - 250 show  - 50 miles @ 3 mpg = 15 gallons plus or minus - $75

ICE - $10....so you are in for 2 LARGE FOR A GREAT DAY...10 hrs with yo bestys..

Good to a up-scale Italian with the family - you are looking at $250 for 4 with tip...

Hmmmmm 2 hr family meal or 10 hrs with Besty's.....time to get fishing again :)

dc

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SeaSerpent123 said:

I think it is keeping a lot of boats away though.  Last time in the park, NO ONE was there.  It was AWESOME!!!!

Agree, was in the park on Sunday and only saw a few other boats. Same thing this morning around Islamorada, a boat here and there but mostly had the place to myself. 

• Like 1