Hydraulic steering hoses

gtrfred

14 hours ago, gtrfred said:

Does anyone know the length of the hydraulic steering lines on an older 2200v?  

Mine is about ready to come apart at the engine. I was hoping I could order them before pulling it out and measuring. 

If the hose itself is in good condition just replace the bad fitting, JMO 

11 hours ago, jim33042 said:

Are there any pull ropes in the same compartment? You can tie another rope or measure tape and pull or it through, get a measurement of what you need and order quality pre-made replacements online...

There may be. Need to look around. Found three on mine. Console to anchor locker, console to upper station and console to aft stb battery compartment. 

I had to replace one of mine a few years ago (Skip told me the length), I went down to an auto parts store and bought a brass fitting male to male and used it to join the new and old hose and used the old hose to pull in the new one.  I searched my archives and can't find the post with the length, sorry.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:42 AM, slyshon said:

The OEM steering lines are 18'.

Skip

I'm not sure if the lines in a 2006 2200 TE is the same length as in your 2200V. I got the above response from Skip a couple of years ago for my 2200TE lines.

Thought it might be useful as reference